[TechAssist] Re: Need Mits flyback 334P24904, for model CS-40307

Wrong you dumb Idiot - I do have a right to speak my mind of how another
member treated me , if I feel its abusive - and you dont have a right to
post others private exchanges in a public forum without their consent.

I hope you lose your membership here because of it , or I am leaving
permanently. I am tired of these childrens games. I want to only deal with
mature adults who treat other peoples business with a little respect. Morons
like you are who ruin what little there is left of the repair industry by
sticking your nose into peoples affairs when you have no clue what
transpired. Who declared you the moderator in Dougs abcense anyway?

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)
E-Mail: Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email Archives: http://www.freelists.org/archives/techassist/