[TechAssist] Re: NTE advice...

  • From: "Terry H." <tvdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:02:11 -0600

I'm glad yours is clean but I'm not playing Chicken Little on this. I've had
it comfirmed by other techs, one a moderator of Techassist and we all had it
after the download and never saw it before. And yes, some other techs said
they didn't have it either. It was nothing more than a heads up. Nothing to
get pissy about.
Terry H.
The TV Shop
Gonzales, Tx