[TechAssist] Re: NTE Parts

  • From: Larry <schntv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 23:07:21 -0400

Is there an easy way to know if a horiz output transistor has
a damper or not.
when the number in not in the ECG book, and it is already
shorted.
what would be the effect if using damper type in set that was
made for no damper?
Thank you,
Larry

Tech Repair CD support wrote:

> Jeff,
> You don't list your area.
> You can use 2SC4769, probably cheaper and more reliable.
> Jeff
> FAX 717-564-4952
> Intrepid Video & Electronics
> 501 Luther Rd
> Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
> Be careful of your thoughts.
> They may become your words any moment.
> Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
> Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
> $49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
> sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
> www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
> www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com

Schneider TV & Electronic Inc.
5415 N. Wooster ave.
Dover, Ohio 44622       www.geocities.com/schntv2000/
330-343-0768         FCC. first class & Extra class K8WLY
  http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html