[TechAssist] NTE Parts

  • From: jeff myers <jsmyers24151@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 06:59:47 -0700 (PDT)

  Hello everyone,
Someone emailed me about distributing NTE Parts, but I deleted his email
(oops). There are no parts dealers in my area (unless you count Radio Shack,
which I don't), so I'm in need of a parts dealer. What I need is NTE part
number NTE2353 (NPN TV horizontal deflection output w/damper diode). A price on
one would be helpful. Also, I'm not loaded down with alot of test equipment,
but I need to check this flyback to make sure it is okay. Is there a way of
checking it before I put this driver in? Thanks,
Jeff

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience

  http://www.tech-assist.org/change.html