[TechAssist] Re: Model FP5230 W104

  • From: "Dave Huston" <HustonTV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 13:49:54 -0400

Glenn,
If you have Force32 installed, that manual is covered in it.
One possibility is an arcing CRT shorting it out. You can lift & isolate the
HV lead from the divider to see if it will continue to play. I had one like
this a while back. Tri-state rebuilt the board 4 times & it continued to die
after a few minutes of playing. Finally trashed the set....never resolved.
Lost a bunch on that one. If you resolve yours, let me know.

Dave Huston
Huston TV & Electronics
2846 Marion-Cardington Rd.E.
Marion,Oh 43302-8919