[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi WT-42315

  • From: "John @ Myers TV" <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:58:34 -0400

Hi Bill,

Sure sounds like a shorted blue CRT to me. Couldn't you just unplug the HV,
and the CRT board from the blue CRT, and see if it'll power up on the red &
green?

 John Myers
 Myers TV Service Co.
 376 E. State St.
 Alliance, OH 44601

 Voice / Fax: 330-821-6545
 Myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 http://www.myerstv.net

 Work as if you were to live a hundred years,
 Pray as if you were to die tomorrow.
                           Ben Franklin