[TechAssist] Mitsubishi VS4507R on screen display intermittant

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 09:58:17 -0400

I have changed all the leaky caps first on this, then no video, IC 201
solved that problem, now the on screen display is intermittently there and
sometimes rolling. Does anyone know exactly what cap to change for this
problem? It must be one that visually you can't see it's bad. I put 122 caps
in this that were visually leaky. I don't want to have to check all the
other caps to find it, but if I must I must. Thanks. I would like to thank
Leonard G. Caillouet for the manual.

Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair