[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi Projo TV Model VS-50111\Has high voltage,no pix.

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:47:07 -0500

Turn up one of the screen controls to see if you get a horizontal line
to determine if it is a vertical failure. The only LA in the parts list
is LA4663, could that be the vertical? Or is it a TDA something instead?
Also it could be the old cracked solder on the yokes problem that has
been discussed repeatedly and recently.

The Old Master Technician
Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *