[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi Proj. Model VS-50501A. 3 color "blue, pink, yellow" steaks (looks like crayon marks) in the middle of the screen.

  • From: "Damon" <DamonEB@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 06:03:00 -0500

Oh , that's ABSOLUTELY 3 -CRTs with the phosphor burned......caused by bad
connections on the horiz or vert circuits, sometimes output failure can
cause it....You're going to need 3 picture tubes.
Not caused by anything you did, caused by customer not getting it into shop
early enough......

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN