[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi HD projo model WS-55857\Convergence Problems.

  • From: "John @ Myers TV " <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 22:14:43 -0400

I'm also uploading MI-V17-T.exe, which is the training manual.  It's
uploading as I type this.

John Myers
Myers TV Service Co.
376 E. State St.
Alliance, OH 44601

Voice / Fax: 330-821-6545
Myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.myerstv.net

Work as if you were to live a hundred years,
Pray as if you were to die tomorrow.
                           Ben Franklin