[TechAssist] Mitsubishi CS40503 vertical deflection

  • From: MDileo0000@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:40:23 EDT

Happy belated Father's Day, fellows.
I need a scan or pdf of the vertical section for this set. The vertical
erratically fills out and shrinks down. The output IC, LA7833, is okay. Already
checked for cracks. Flexing the board in the vertical circuit area will provoke
the symptom leading me to suspect a bad soldered connection but can't find it
visually, even using my magnifier hood. Maybe a bad passive device is breaking
down. If someone can shoot me the vertical section, iwb much appreciated.

Dominic DiLeo
Atlantic TV
Freeport, Maine