[TechAssist] Mitsubishi CS-35305

  • From: Royal19960@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 10:42:12 EDT

Hi all.
We have a Mitsubishi CS-35305 in for repairs thats giving me a headache.
If it is turned off and left off a long time ( over night) sometimes on turn
on it will bright with retrace lines and shut off. It does not do this when
the unit is unpluged and left, pluged in and turned on. We thought the crt was
shorting and tried isolating the heater by winding a wire around the coer of
the fly, still did it. We had a donor crt and tried that also but still goes
white with retrace once in a while. So we elimated the crt as a couse. ANy
ideas?
Thanks
Roy
Roy Adams
Bonded TV Service
5158 W Forest Home Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53219
414-541-9111
www.Bondedtv.com
we have thousands of tubes on the site
Webhosting from only 4.95 a month at Bondedhost.com