[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS31203 turns off

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 21:54:51 -0600

Peter,
A bad connection is a "bad connection".
On these sets, sometime they are hard to see.
You should remove the solder from the Reg. IC, and any other voltage
sources, to see if the trace is broken. Electrolyte leakage through the
board, causes the printed ckts. to be damaged. Be sure to replace all the
e-caps that show any signs of leakage.

Good luck,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                "Where there's a will,...
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           There's always a way."
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx