[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS3104RA

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:47:39 -0400

Actually, the original was probably a 2SD1879.  Good advice to upgrade to
the 2SD1881.

Also, there was a service bulletin on the VA and VM chassis to solder a 33
ohm 1/4w resistor across the B & E of the replacement transistor.

Leonard Caillouet
Electronics World
1261 NW 76 Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32606