[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi CS-2723C, 1990 model, chassis VM1-A-C23R, lack of width

Just fixed that trouble to-day.

Was Q505  sub ecg375, could also be IC501 as it provides drive to Q505.

Ed would you know the correct value of R552 and C523 in this set,
someone replaced them and I don't like the look of what was used.

Al G
Al's TV-Electronics
Pembroke Ont.
Canada