[TechAssist] Re: Mits CS2671R No color

  • From: "Mark Simpson" <res050hb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 14:15:17 -0400

I have same model with same problem,b/w is good, color good  from video out
jack.Try replacing Q2E5 on mainboard or C7119 on digital PCB,didnt work for
me.I have also replaced numerous caps on digital PCB to no avail.If you find
a fix or print please let me know.I think the problem is one of the switcher
ICs.on the digital PCB,but can't confirm without a print.
Mark Simpson
Mark Electronics
104 E. Dr. M.L.K. Jr,Blvd
Plant City,FL 33566