[TechAssist] Mit PTV VS-6043

  • From: "tomlee" <t8872695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 13:16:06 -0800

THANK YOU    Bill Rayburn, ED Gaidies,  Coach  Of home TV services.

  The TV is fixed.  Ic 900  str 6811 is bad.  Some times It is hard to
determine
tv shutdown by protected or from power supply as in this case. The first
turn on I
hear chirp of hv.A sign of B+.  One thing is I can turn on the TV on my
bench. It is inconvinience to work in the house like this.
.Dang  TD electronics.
18546 Sherman Way  CA