[TechAssist] Re: Microsoft .NET Password Account.

  • From: daryls_tv@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 07:02:12 -0600

I recently did some upgrades on my computer and needed to update some widows
files as well as some patches.  I had to sign-up for .NET Passport to get some
of the patches from Microsoft.  Something about they needed my Profile.  I
figure it is just another way to track you more closely.  Another form of Big
Brother.
Daryl
Daryl's TV
2402 Wyoming Ave.