[TechAssist] Re: Mail and ecconomy

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 17:46:30 -0400

The trouble is, they're making them too good. I have a twenty year old, 20"
stereo Sylvania in my livingroom with a CRT that looks like new and another
19" Sylvania mono in the bedroom that's about the same. With my luck, I'll
replace the one in the livingroom with that Sony and the CRT will go bad
next year.

I even have 13" GE in the attic to use for tuning up the master antenna
system.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH