[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox TV Mod. II TS 2574 Shut Down

  • From: GOMDWIL@xxxxxxx
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:37:33 EDT

Thank you Ralph for your speedy reply. You are right about the 25Y100 chassis.
I had that same problem with one yesterday. The one I have now is a 25B800
Chassis. This is only the 2nd one of these that I've seen. without a schematic
this one is rought. Thanks for any help, --GOW TV SERVICE. In a message dated
Fri, 28 Sep 2001  5:18:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Ralph Dorsey
<Merlin-Wizard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> what chassis is this,,,25y100?,,,,all those around that time need to have the
> cap right behind the fly changed,,,100uf@200v
>
> GOMDWIL@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Thanks Gonzalo for your help. I tried unpluging the yoke but it still shuts
> > down. That resistor was good and I checked more resisters but I haven't
> > found a cure yet. Anyone else got any ideas? Thanks for any help.
> > GOW TV Service
> > GOMDWIL@xxxxxxx
> > To unsubscribe write to:
> > techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx