[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox Mod# PR3446-A106 (PTV515-AHO1) need help

  • From: "javiles6" <javiles6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:14:32 -0700

Peggs

I found the # is a EMF502 but tri-state will only repair my old module for
$149.00 + S/H. On the other hand PTS have one but they want $217.99 for it
but the customer decline to pay too much for it. My suggestion was to get
the flyback and all the other parts that i need and do the repair myself.
Don`t forget that after i get the set running i will need to do the CRT
coolant so customer agree to pay no more than $350.00 for the repair. Now
what i need is a source to get the flyback at a reasonable price, tritronics
has it for too much and Mat Electronics does not show it in their catalogs.
Any ideas where to get it. Your help is always appreciated.

Thanks

Jose