[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox Mod# PR3446-A106 (PTV515-AHO1) need help

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 22:02:49 -0400

Try increasing the screen control to rule out a vertical problem.
you have to be able to look while you do this, if there is vertical collapse,
it won't take long for the
line to etch the CRT's.
There was a capacitor listed in the tip I sent you, did you check that?

Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113