[TechAssist] Magnasonic/Samsung MCT2050, 19" TV, need value of R815.

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TECH-ASSIST <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:34:54 -0700

This is an older 13 channel rotary tuner TV that has very low volume.
Water spilt on the inside causing R815 to open up.  I can read the first
two colors, green, blue, and the last two colors, brown and gold, but
not the middle color.  This resistor feeds power to the other side of
the isolation transformer, i.e. the ?ground? side of the speaker.  The
other side of the transformer is receiving the sound.  I hope this is
understandable.  Thanks.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada