[TechAssist] Mag Model ms3650c129 chassis 36M800

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:40:37 -0500

Hi everyone,
I have this Mag set in and would like to take a look at the error codes so
tried to bring up the typical 0-6-2-5-9-6-menu several times and never could
get the service menu up. I looked around in the electronic service data and in
the adjustments area said to enter the service mode then refers to a part of
the manual that isn't there. Finding this strange I looked at the "known
faults" the manual has. In there I found something that suggests that this
model doesn't have a service mode and all versions of this chassis use a
Factory mode of some sort and suggests there is a specific remote to be used in
this mode. Looks like they are kindof goin back wards here, they suggest the
part number is 4835 310 57511 but my supplier doesn't list it on there site.

Also, the "known faults" suggest there is something I am assuming is like
chipper checker that must be connected in factory mode called "ComPair"....Now
I have been a ASC for NAP for longer than I can remember and have not heard of
any of this, not even an offer to buy such equiptment.

I guess my question is does anyone have any clue about anything I have found or
does anyone know a for sure way to look at the error codes in this set, even to
change color bias or cutoff, geometry and such.

Thanks

Jason
Mouton's Electronics

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!