[TechAssist] Re: MY VCR PARTS ARE NOT FEELING THE LOVE!

  • From: "majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 23:07:10 -0700 (PDT)

what are you talking about/Eh
Ed Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Sorry to say..Russ.
Read your Instructions.
I use Nero 6.0...it tells me how many CD's or DVD's will be required
to reproduce the "target".

The Computer does the rest.

Make sure the Software compliments your Computer and you Operating
System.

With XP..it's reasonably simple...if your having a problem...drivers
and updates are available.

This is a plus for XP, will try to find required files.

I need to add...I'm an avid Mac User..both my wife and my Laptop are
OSX...I need my Windows XP for the "BUS".

I don't need any Spyware...I don't need anti-virus...nothing
gets here. I realize that most Virus are written for Windows.

Now....Keep in mind...My Son-in-Law works for Apple, in California.
But I was not paid for this commercial.;-)

I love both systems...I just have the opportunity to try both...

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx