[TechAssist] Re: MY VCR PARTS ARE NOT FEELING THE LOVE!

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 10:48:45 -0400

A note:
A customer of mine said he went to Best Buy (I think, or Circuit City)
and they said they don't sell ANY VHS equipement anymore. NO VCRs at all.
My customer was alarmed. What am I going to do to watch all our
collectible tapes? I felt like saying. You el-cheapos wanted cheap and
stores found no money in them anymore si you "cheaped" your way out of
VCRs altogether. NO one wanted to invest a few bucks keeping their good
heavy duty machines fixed "because Walmart has the same thing, only for
39 bucks! I'm going there!"...
So, go already.
Maybe you will see people begging you to "restore" their units to enjoy
their tape collection.
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx