[TechAssist] Re: MY VCR PARTS ARE NOT FEELING THE LOVE!

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 10:02:24 -0400

Don

You said CD-R, That happens to be what I am using, but I remember trying to
get enough information about both -R and +R to make an informed decision. I
don't remember now why I chose -R.
Do you have an opinion about that?

I am also using DVD+R but seem to have about the same lack of good
information for choosing that over the -R.

Any recommendations about dual layer DVDs? My new laptop can use them and I
have a few MPEG2s that are about 7 or 8 Gig. I would like to save them to
disk to get them off my HD and keep them safer. I don't know anything about
the dual layers yet so I don't know if they will even store that much.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH