[TechAssist] MAGNAVOX PART NUMBERS NEEDED FOR 2 MODELS LISTED IN EMAIL

  • From: "GARY" <gchambe3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 21:01:04 -0400

Hello again,I am in need of 2 part numbers for different models,was too much to
put into the subject line.
Any help is much appreciated.
Magnavox TV model RD4502SLO2,(no chassis #  available),IC101 is a d1709 511 or
UPD1709c-511 and I even called the 900 # for phillips and they couldnt help.
I think its a goldstar chassis.
I sure would like to get a phillips part number or any source for this
part.(even used!)

I also have a model RJ4250WA02,chassis 19E1-01, need newer part # for
C514,which is a 1000k 2kV capacitor.I have the manual and it says part number
is 2508850009 but suppliers says no such number....?Is there a newer
4835XXXXXXXXXX number I can order?
Maybe my fiche has the wrong number?

Thanks to all on this site for any help.
Its nice to know when you cant count on suppliers, you can count on fellow
techs.
Gary
CHAMBERS TV
BRADENTON,FL