[TechAssist] Re: MAG: 25X6 chassis Quick Question?

  • From: "Electric Medic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 13:12:02 -0500

Ed:

I like it. I think I will make a jig on plywood, paint it real nice, and
maybe our techs will try it on our next set with a short circuit, or shorted
flyback.

Perry Bower
Electric Medic
"It's Cheaper to Keep Her"
3850 Washington Road  Suite 5b
Martinez, Georgia 30907
Phone: 706-8MEDIC4  (863-3424)
Phone: 706-863-3474
Fax: 706-863-2316
Website: www.electricmedic.com
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"WE REPAIR WITH CARE"
More Info: www.augusta-ga.bbb.org/report.html?compid=6001278&national=y

Factory Trained Authorized Service Center For:  Fisher, GE, KEC/KTV, Konka,
Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Philips Magnavox, Pioneer, ProSCAN, RCA, Samsung,
Sanyo, Sharp, SONY, Technics, Zenith

Provide Extended care for: AON, Circuit City, GE Contracts, Glass Agency,
Philips Contracts, NEW, Rex

From: Ed Gaidies
teltek@xxxxxxxxxxx
Tel-Tek Electronics