[TechAssist] Re: MAG: 25X6 chassis Quick Question?

  • From: Dennis Viereck <wa6ati@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 09:48:53 -0800

The entire socket is encased in rubber and is considered weather proof when the
bulb is in place. These can be picked up in hardware stores anywhere. I like
these better than the ceramic sockets because the rubber ones don't break when
dropped.

I could think of something more risqué if it weren't so early in the morning and
I already had my first cup of coffee.

Dennis Viereck