[TechAssist] Looking for two tuners, sharp and Panasonic

  • From: "art bevilacqua" <abevilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 22:43:47 -0500

These set's were hit by surges/lightning, and the original units show
that (blasted smoke areas on insides of covers).

The Sharp: Model 32KS400, tuner number VTU115B8025AM
The Panasonic:  Model Number CTN2036R, tuner number ENV568C4G3

A few of the online databases (tritronics, etc) show the sharp as out of
stock, but can be ordered. I called and they couldn't give an estimate
of availability, so the search goes on...

We haven't had all that much luck with rebuilding

Thanks

Art Bevilacqua
Essex Radio and TV
40 Main Street