[TechAssist] Re: Locks up ECS Motherboard L4VXA2/ 2.0 Ghz. 128K 400FSB Intel Celeron

  • From: <trustnhim5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 11:07:12 -0500

It's freezing at different places. Sometime during boot up and sometimes it
loads window, then it freezes. Its never the same way twice. CPU is not
getting hot. I'm running Windows 98SE. I've run the memory in my other
machine and the hard drive too. P/S is  a 350 Watt.

Max Bailes Jr
Bailes Electronics
Rt.4 Box 57-A
Hurricane,WV 25526