[TechAssist] Re: Laptop Question

  • From: Gaetan <techno1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:24:27 -0400

Barry , try using the installation floppy form win95 (comes with the CD
win95)(has the booting facilities to read the local cd-rom after)(and I am not
sure it's good for external CD-roms thou)
or you won't have any other choices than using the 14 or 19 floppies ...to
re-install win95 (OS 1 or 2)
And ...no you can't miror the CD and split it in 14 , but yes you can copy the
floppies easily.

Gaetan Bourgouin
Techno Logik
Terrebonne  Que. Can.
techno1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
***Did you know .....
... State with highest % of people who walk to work : Alaska. ...