[TechAssist] LXI 43618 (RCA) CTC177BH2

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Max Bonnell)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 12:50:35 -0500

 Phil.
Amen.

I think you are right about all the nice people we have on here.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Phil=A0Bader) Date: Wed, May 19, 2004, 9:26am
(CDT+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] fix: LXI
43618 (RCA) CTC177BH2 went to dim line, no sound Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CR4704 (207878) was replaced even tho it checked good. The diode
restored the proper operation of the set. CR4704 was the fix.

I am blessed with the collective knowledge of hundreds of good techs and
a professional group, and I cannot say enough good about you and our
fine group. I really, sometimes realise this group may be keeping many
of us in business.
Thanks.
Phil Bader
Phil Bader wrote:

All of a sudden the set lost vertical, went to a dim line, and no sound.
I had soldered the tuner area previously and was OK for weeks in our
lobby. I swapped several EEPROMS and no help. This is one of those
chassis I hate troubleshooting.
Any assist welcomed.
The vert output IC has +25VDC to it. I find no shorts. Phil Bader
--
Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)