[TechAssist] LA7838 Repeated Failure

  • From: "PerryThorpe" <pkthorpe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:36:08 -0500

Hi All
Have any of you had trouble with non Mitsubishi LA7838 vert out Holding up. I
have been having to replace this part every 2 days,only thing I can fine is the
24vdc is running 30vdc, but this could be my meter in this ckt. The TV is
Mitsubishi CK35402. I may only need to buy the part from Mitsubishi,I think
I'll also try changing the filter cap on the 24vdc.Have any of you encountered
this before?
Your Input appreciated.
Perry Thorpe
Thorpe's Electronics