[TechAssist] KV32FS120 Sony Horizontal Freq. off

  • From: "Jim Bailey" <baileystv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:18:06 -0400

Hi Guys,
        I am working on this Sony KV32FS120 the problem is when you turn the
set on
it is out of Horizontal freq. if you turn the set on and off a few times it
will lock in and play most if not all day, it acts as if the horizontal hold
needs turn just a bit to lock it in I am not familiar with the factory menu
on this set or were to start on this I thought somebody might have already
ran into this and could shed some light.
any help would be very appreciated

Jim Bailey
Bailey's TV Sales & Service
Buckhannon, WV 26201