[TechAssist] Re: KDS VS21e EVOKD-2100K

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:22:42 -0400

Bill:

         The LED Change from Blink to Solid means Signal is detected. So
problem likely not on CRT PCB.

        If you Power off both the Test Signal and the Monitor, then Repower
the Monitor First, let the heaters Warm up, and power up the Test Signal
Source, What does it do? Do you hear HV Come up briefly with a Possible
Horiz Line visible on the screen for a Split Second? Try that test at
640-480, then with it set to 800-600.  Also, what are you using for the Test
Signal Source?

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)