[TechAssist] JVC tV model # AV-27920

  • From: "Junior E Hurdle" <jselectronics@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 14:50:57 -0400

This Tv was shutting down after about 5 seconds . I found the vertical op and a
5v zenner
To be the cause of this problem . I have replaced them and now I have vertical
calapse.
but there is no vertical signal comming from the signal processor ic.
My problem is this Ic. The # is TA1242N  (Toshiba). There is no NTE listing for
it, no matches
found on toshiba's website and I havent been able to locate it any where else
on the net.
Is there another Ic that can replace this one?
Thank you .
Junior.