[TechAssist] Re: JVC TV av20920 vertical problem ,then can not turn on

  • From: "GJCHAMBERS" <gjchambers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 17:33:12 -0300

make sure you have the 24 volts to ic,
the microprocessor monitors the vert for pulses and if not present will shut
off the tv in error mode. then the led blinks the error code. power must be
removed before error code will reset.once you get vertical problem fixed,
set will stay on.
occasionally when the vert ic shorts, it will also damage the micro as well.
if this happens, you will get ok picture but set will still error and turn
off.
gary