[TechAssist] Re: JVC DVD Recorder

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:06:06 -0800

thanks Jerry,
this 'loading' symptom is more like a 'booting up' sequence.It happens at
plug in,with or without a disc in the unit.
When working properly,the unit is plugged up,it starts this sequence of
function(date/tiime/autoprogramm).
When NOT working properly,the start-up 'loading' may never stop,if it DOES
stop a VCR tape can be played fine,if a DVD is loaded already,it will play
it also(originally had DVD video problems).
But when the DVD Tray is opened,it goes back to the 'loading'.......when I
say 'loading',the unit has a blue back lit Front Panel.... this Panel
blinks on and off and the display reads 'loading'

I'll Try to give more info a little later today...

Peggs