[TechAssist] JVC CA-MXGT90 3 CD changer help needed

  • From: "Shannen's Electronics" <shannen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:36:04 -0500

I am working on one of these newer changer units.  I have a few of these
with similair symptoms but have not been able to figure them out yet.  The
mechanism seems to lose disc memory intermittenly.  You can load the unit
with 3 discs, and after shuttling between them the unit will say no disc in
the tray when there actually is.  Are there any service bulletins or common
problems with these newer mechanisms.  Thanks in advance.  Shannen

Shannen's Electronics
1619 N Taylor Ave.
Garden City, KS  67846
(620) 275-4660