[TechAssist] Re: Is this a legitimate V*rus warning?

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 08:39:36 -0400

Bil,
The vir*s spoofed your email address and sent it to that Nesda address, which
is why YOU got the warning.
I never heard of the email address(@ued.com), but it must be good if you got a
bounce from it.

Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair
263 S Front St, Steelton PA 17113
From: SpamAssassin <postmaster@xxxxxxx>
Subject: VIRUS (W32/Bagle.aa@MM) IN MAIL FROM YOU

VIRUS ALERT

Our content checker found
    virus: W32/Bagle.aa@MM
in your email to the following recipients:
-> Nesdanet@xxxxxxx
-> archive@xxxxxxx

Please check your system for viruses,
or ask your system administrator to do so.

Delivery of the email was stopped!