[TechAssist] Re: Is ASTI AT-4821 good sub for the no eta 205064?

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:47:48 -0500

Russ, the number I called from the Google search is 866-207-9824, found
their web page but it doesn`t
give an address so I don`t know where the new place is located. I know what
you mean about the 20.00
minimums, Do you still have Stark Electronics in Manchester? They had no
minimums when I was up there,
but that was a long time ago, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics