[TechAssist] Re: Is ASTI AT-4821 good sub for the no eta 205064?

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:27:29 -0500

I`m not trying to start a pissing contest, Tritronics, Andrews, Vance
Baldwin, etc etc sell this splitter for around
$28 when they have them in stock, when they get down to their last 10 they
don`t jack up the price to $100 each
As someone said, he can charge what he wants to if he`s non authorized, as I
said, he has something nobody
else has so he`s price gouging, in my book that makes him a crook. Larry R

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428