[TechAssist] Re: Is ASTI AT-4821 good sub for the no eta 205064?

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:14:56 -0500

If he is a authorized RCA dist.   he should sell at the price stated by RCA.
They could lose their distributor status.
If not a distributor he can sell at any price he wants,   but they won't
make any friends and may lose customers.
Phillip R Hull
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 517--569-3075
Professional Technicians only