[TechAssist] Re: Important Excel Distributing Information

  • From: "J. Knoll" <jaystv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:52:58 -0400

That is too bad, I hope you all will still do things your way because
Bursma was hard for me to deal with. Had it out with them on their dud
policies a few times.
Jay Jays TV

On 7/7/05, Jason - Excel Distributing <JMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wr=
ote:
> Hello Techs,
> We have some great news!  Last Friday Excel joined the Bursma Electronics=
 family.
>=20
> This new partnership will increase our available product lines and improv=
e the customer
> service level you have always expected from your distributors.
>=20
> Along with the RCA, NTE, MG Chemicals, and ASTI replacement parts you can=
 now
> order from us :
>=20
> - North American Phillips
> - Zenith Parts and Modules
> - Channelmaster Antennas
> - Winegard Antennas
> - Satellite and Computer Cables
> - Home Theater Installation Equipment
> - Quality Generic Semiconductors
> - SAMS Technical Data
> - and many more.
>=20
> Visit http://www.bursma.com and view our entire new line card.
>=20
> Our orders will now be shipping from Bursma Electronics locations in Gran=
d Rapids,
> Michigan and Columbus, Ohio.  Your orders over $50 will be shipped with a=
 flat rate ground
> shipping charge of only $6.00, except oversize and COD orders.
>=20
> Bob Wesseling and I will remain in Cincinnati to continue to answer your =
calls for
> parts ordering and research information.  Our combined 35+ years of exper=
ience in the
> parts business along with Bursma's almost 60 in business makes for a know=
ledgeable
> and supportive team ready to serve your parts and electronics needs.  You=
 can continue to
> reach us by phone at 800-733-3329, by fax 800-735-8007, or by email at
> JMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>=20
> We honestly believe this new partnership will provide you with a single s=
ource for the majority
> of your electronic parts needs.  If you have any questions at all please =
let us know by any
> means as described above and you will be taken care of right away.
>=20
> We appreciate the opportunity to continue to prove to you that we are the=
 defining example of
> a full service parts distributor.
>=20
>=20
> Sincerely,
>=20
> Jason Martin
> Bursma Electronics - Cincinnati Branch
> 1819 Mentor Ave.
> Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
>=20
> ph-800-733-3329   fax- 800-735-8007
> www.Bursma.com
----
> [...]

--=20
J. Knoll  TechAssist Monitor
TechAssist
225 Monticello Ave.
Clarksburg WV, 26301
www.tech-assist.org www.techassist.net=20
PS:
 If replying to this email, please include all previous correspondence.=20
 It is the only way we can get the full picture. Thank You!!!