[TechAssist] Re: I have just listed an original RCA HV splitter on eBay

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:51:22 -0500

Ah! Nows there's the fine distinction.
On one hand we have "free market' meaning a potential of millions of
possible buyers as opposed to small pool of regular customers or
associates which is "personal service".

I don't feel comfortable "profiteering" on my regular customers or folks
I know either. The stuff I've sold to people on this list has been at or
below cost...
Open market from some guy who found me on the internet or called
everyone in the phone book
looking for something is quite another thing.

Jim McVey