[TechAssist] Re: I have just listed an original RCA HV splitter on eBay

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:13:00 -0600

Jim if you read all the thread you will see the picture was from another
splitter.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx(Jim=A0Myers) Date: Fri, Feb 17, 2006, 10:14am
(CST+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: I have
just listed an original RCA HV splitter on eBay Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 bids and 51.00 right now, hey.....how did you get a picture if it is
in a sealed box? :-)
The Old Master Technician
********************************
Since 1972 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 *
Jim Myers =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 *
Telrad Electronics =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 *
Fort Wayne Indiana =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 *
********************************
tvservice wrote:

To each his own but, I mean if someone on this list needs one and you
have one you don't need and are willing to part with it why not offer it
to whom ever asks for it? I'm not against making a profit I'm just
saying I have seen many inquiries on this list for 205064 over the last
2 weeks I'm sure someone would buy it from you without auctioning just
name your price within reason and sell to the first offer.
When someone needs a schematic we are all quick to offer or even
research for another at NO profit to us but that's what we are all about
on this list and to hear more of this sermon please visit your local
church or synagogue.
To quote the famous Forest Gump:
...and thats all I've got to say about that !

Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc
http://supertek.igniteinc.biz