[TechAssist] Hydraulic Table Cart

  • From: Bill Boyd <billstvs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:35:12 -0600

I stopped by TSC store (Tractor Supply Co.) and saw that they are now
carrying Hydraulic Table Carts. The one they have is a 330 lb capacity
model for $149. It is similar to the Harbor Freight model but with an
improved lowering mechanism and a folding handle.
They also have both a solid deck and an open frame furniture dolly. I have
two of each. They are very handy to put 32" and 35" sets on so they can be
moved around to shop.

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org