[TechAssist] Re: Horizontal output overheating.

  • From: "Vilhelm Boor" <villyboor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 09:06:35 0000

Villy Boor
 Boorelec Durban
 Would like to thank all who participated in my survey especially Al and D
Punday To those who recon there is no price differential, where have you been
Some are 10 times the price so using a 2SC1234 from Joes parts Store at $2 or
the same 2SC1234 from Sony at $20 and the $20 job goes up in smoke under
warranty, perhaps Sony bought there's from Joe. Thank you I have a family to
feed, there is little enough profit in this job to hand it over to the
manufacturers. I worked for a manufacturer for 24 years, Their cost for parts
had little relationship to the part, They worked on a store box price, A box in
the store made a profit of X
so if you sold 2 parts from that box cost was part price plus X over 2 you
aught to gave seen some of the prices, several hundred dollars for a 10C
transistor.
 May I stress here I did not work for Sony so their foibles are a mystery to
me. Vilhelm Boor.